10 December 2007

The Ever Long Lost Feeling I Seek For

That was a great weekend! How great was it? As if It brought me back to the schooling life. Movies, Singing, Hanging around with friends. I guess i really miss this kind of life a lot>>>> Eversince i was tied with him, i never had a chance to gone through all this moment. I dare not & i would not if he don't stick with me on this. All i had were bruises from his words, sarcastic life & the worst will be dead feeling. I was totally lost during that period, but lastly i was being saved by myself, the inner-part of me. Now, being single & sometimes a bit lonely is not that bad, at least my pride is back again, hahaha...... Well, today's i thought of something [ One's man food might be other's man poison], for sure & definitely he is the poison that used to slaughter me from the very 1st day we tied on. Anyway, it is now the history that nobody would like to mention at, so why should i? Let the past be the past, & i shall look forward for some brighter future @~@~@~@ Hooooraayyyyy^^^^^^^

No comments: